You can create secure API connections to this or any other API using UE Auth.
Client Credential access allows you to create secure machine-to-machine interactions between APIs that do not require a person to login.
For security, each API grouping requires a different Client Credential integration. API groupings include:
- UE Auth - Identity, access, products, permissions, roles, organizations, MFA, etc.
- UE Streams - Streams, subjects, stream access, etc.
- UE Webhooks - Manage webhooks for UE Auth data
- UE Audit, and - Query database for all UE Auth data and product access
- UE Solutions - Query database of your Auth Groups current solutions and usage stats
Check out the doc explaining UE Auth integration by clicking the button below.